welcome to james games rock

Hi and welcome to James games rock I am james the boss of this blog and I hope you enjoy the blog. Have fun

Friday 1 April 2011

i don't really like moshi monsters

 i don't really like moshi monsters because it is not the best thing in the world (club penguin is) but it is not bad. I have got one and i only have the best things there is or some of the best things so it can't be that bad but i still use club penguin 99.9 persent of the time. My monsters name is cuba1234567 and is password is really long. My sister has a moshi monster and it is called Spike91347 and that is the same name as the penguin we both use on club penguin. So it is time for the rating i think is is 4 out of ten because well it is ok and good but there is pretty much nothing to do there so thats why i give it a four. I will do a review on it shortly so i will give you a date soon. ALL THIS WRITING HERE IS JUST ALOAD OF TOSS AND SILLY STUFF IF YOU READ MY REVIEW YOU CAN FIND OUT MORE.

until then keep looking out for more games and reviews

3 comments: